Thanks for taking the time to join our community. This forum is meant to serve as a resource for anyone seeking a divorce in the state of North Carolina. You may post any legal questions you have here and our attorneys will get to them as they have time. Please try to keep in mind the following guidelines.
- Having your question replied to does not create an attorney client relationship or legal counsel. Any advice given here is intended as a public service and is provided for informational purposes only. For more reliable legal advice, please consult with an attorney.
- All legal questions should be posted in North Carolina Divorce Law.
- All non-legal discussions should be posted in General Discussion.
- All comments on how we’re doing and how we can improve should be posted in Site Feedback.
- Please search for the topic you are interested in first using the magnifying glass icon at the top of the screen. If you don’t find anything similar to the question you have, you may post a new topic if you’d like.
- Feel free to respond to topics you have an understanding or question on. We invite users to share their personal experiences with other members.
- With that said, please treat all forum members with the dignity and respect that you would treat yourself, even if they have said something you yourself do not agree with. Any comments that only serve to criticize another forum member’s character will be deleted without warning. If you can’t say anything nice, don’t say anything.
We welcome you to post as many questions as you like. If you are interested in learning more about the divorce process, please visit our home page for articles on alimony, child custody, spousal spying, and more.