Response to Motion to Modify Child Support

My ex wife has filed a motion to modify child support. I need to respond to the motion but is there a template I can follow and are there any guidelines I must follow?

NORTH CAROLINA ) IN THE GENERAL COURT OF JUSTICE
) DISTRICT COURT DIVISION
FORSYTH COUNTY ) ## CVD ####

ANNE J, fullname )
)
Plaintiff, )
) ANSWER AND
vs. ) COUNTERCLAIM
)
J M full name, )
)
Defendant. )

NOW COMES the Defendant and answers the serially numbered alleged paragraphs contained in the Plaintiff’s Complaint as follows:

2. Admitted

3. Admitted

4. Admitted

5. Admitted

6. Denied

7. The Defendant is without sufficient information to respond to the allegations contained in paragraph 7 of the Plaintiff’s Complaint and therefore the Defendant does deny the allegations in paragraph 8 of the Complaint.

8. Admitted

9. Admitted

10. Denied

11. Denied

12. Denied

BY WAY OF FURTHER ANSWER, REPLY AND COUNTERCLAIM, the Defendant alleges and says the following:

1. Pursuant to 50A-209 . . .

2. The parties are fit . . . .

3. Defendant is employed part time 10 hours a week .at _____ This is defendant’s sole source of income.

4. Defendant has no separate assets to pay for this action .

5. Plaintiff owns and manages her own company, -----, which generates significant income from many web-based activities.

WHEREFORE, the Defendant, having fully answered the Complaint of the plaintiff herein and by way of Counterclaim, respectfully prays the Court for the following relief.

1. That this verified Answer and Counterclaim of the Defendant be allowed and taken as an affidavit of the defendant upon which the court may base all of its orders in this case.
  2. That the costs of this action be taxed to the plaintiff.
  3. That the court awards such other and further relief as the court deems just and proper.

And I should note that the child support calulator on this site is fantastic. Thank you guys and gal!