Restraining Order

After a one year RO is up (or close to the one year date); and the "victim’ wants it extended - what is the procedure? Also do they have to “serve” the other person - because if there has been no contact in that year, how can they take out a continued restraining order.


There is a form to file to renew the protective order. You may find it here: