Seeking Divorce, Can't Find Husband

I currently live in NC and have been following the directions on this site on how to get a divorce. I have filed for a divorce and been trying to get him to receive the papers. I even paid $ to have the sheriffs department try to deliver these papers but they were unable to contact him. I think he may have moved but will not give his new address. What can I do?

You may have him served at work, or serve him by publication. You can read up on how to serve by publication by reading Rule 4 of the North Carolina Rules of Civil Procedure.