Serving divorce papers


I am going to file divorce papers myself. When serving them, do I have to use a sheriff or certified? Can
I serve him via Fed Ex with signature required? It would take forever for the sheriff to find him and he won’t go pick up
something if it’s send certified.


You can send it certified or FedEx, but you have to make sure he personally accepts it and signs.