Serving papers overseas


My husband is currently overseas and not due back soon. He is in the military. He may come back for a visit to see his relatives this summer, but that’s the soonest I know.

I don’t want to wait until the summer to get this started. How can I serve him papers overseas?


Certified Mail return receipt should work.