Sleeping in house!


When I was out of town my husband snuck back in the house and lives there now. I told him to leave again but he won’t. I called the police but they said since he owns the house I can’t make him leave. Does this make the year start over because I really want to marry someone else.


If you return to the home and resume cohabitation with your husband the separation period will have to begin again when one of you moves out of the house.


Thanks, but if he moves out again and moves back in we will never get a divorce. Does that mean you have to go a whole year without sex?


If he moves out again you need to change the locks. Isolated acts of sexual intercourse are not considered to stop the clock on the period of separation, however living together and resuming the martial relationship does.


Thanks, glad to know it. I couldnt go a whole year.