Transfer of property

I used your service when I prepared for my divorce. I have been divorced for a little over a year. my wife now ex-wife signed a quit claim deed on land. it was signed dated and notarized when we agreed to our separation terms. we are now divorced. I did not file the quit claim deed then but I want to now. The property was and is still free and clear. Can I just take my quick claim deed down to the courthouse and file it or do I need more paperwork?

The deed needs to be recorded at the Register of Deeds, and the filing fee is $26.