Dear Angel6532:

Greetings. Go this this link on our website and read through the entire form listed there. You will note that it is an Answer and Waiver. Smooth sailing!


Janet L. Fritts
Attorney with Rosen Divorce
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.


My soon-to-be ex-husband wants to vaive the 30-day waiting period. Is there a form that I could use to go by so he can do this?