30 day waiver form


We do not have court forms on the website. However you can create this document on your own.

Just be sure to include the case caption (Party names, Court information and file number). You will need to indicate what the document is as well, a Waiver of Time to Answer. Serve the document on your spouse and file it with the clerk of district court in your county.

Just to be clear, you can only file a waiver of time if you are the party who is charged with preparing an answer. If you initiated the action you cannot file a waiver on your spouse


Does Rosen offer a form for filing a waiver for the 30 day response period? I am in Forsyth County doing a DIY divorce. Thanks.