Can an ex-spouse of 8 years still file for spousal support, and 1/2 of her husband’s 401K ?

If the parties have obtained a divorce decree and there was no order or formal agreement on property division, the claim is lost and that spouse cannot file for ED or alimony. If no divorce has been issued then the claim is still valid.