Please see my response to your previous post.

Helena M. Nevicosi
Attorney with Rosen Law Firm

4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.787.6668 main phone
919.787.6361 main fax

Charlotte Office
301 McCullough Drive
Suite 510
Charlotte, NC 28262
Main Phone: (704)307.4600
Main Fax: (704) 9343.0044

Durham & Chapel Hill Office
1829 East Franklin Street
Building 600
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
(919) 321.0780


The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service only, a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action. The information posted on this forum is available for public viewing and is not intended to create an attorney client relationship with any individual. These answers are provided for informational purposes only, a person should consult with their own individual legal counsel before taking any action that could affect their legal rights or obligations.

Yes I added this in the other topic I asked about but, Is it possible to get my Husband for abandonment?? He told me he needed a couple of days to think about things and weather he wanted to work things out or not. I was accused of sleeping with his best friend, which didn’t happen. But he took me to a friends house and never returned back to get me. What can I do? He left me and basically kicked me out of his dad’s house and I didn’t and still don’t have a job, He didn’t want me working, I have a 3 year old son (that is from a priar relationship, before I met my husband)and I am looking for a job but I have no car… can I at least get some kind of support from him?

Lyda Cuzzen