Absolute Divorce Process

My STBX has been served with the Absolute Divorce papers. What do I do now. I read somewhere on the site that I have to wait 30 days after she was served to set the court date. Is that correct?

That is correct. You may file an affidavit of service that shows your spouse was served. Its a simple affidavit stating that your ex was indeed served by certified mail, and has the mail receipt attached.

Do I still need to file the affidavit of service if she was served my the sheriff and not by certified mail?
Thank you!

No, the deputy will file the return of service.