Absolute divorce question

I’ve asked this before, but I want to make 100% sure of the answer…

My absolute divorce will be granted in a matter of days. We have drafted a Separation Agreement for ED but neither of us have signed it. We’ve also had many verbal discussions around ED. Is there ANY way any of those statements could be enforced after the absolute divorce? I remember learning something in business law about verbal agreements being enforceable but I do not remember the circumstances. I just want to make sure he has no ED claims once the divorce is granted. Can you clarify?

No. An unsigned/unnotorized agreement is not valid in a family court matter and settlement negotiations are not admissible in court. A claim for ED cannot be made after divorce.