Absolute divorce

It has been over a year since I have been seperated, I would like to know if I file for absolute divorce thru the courts will I be forced to get the unresolved issues delt with? We have only gotten the child custody delt with so far. We have a house that she is living in that is under both of our names, will the courts force us to put the house into e.d.? Can I file for absolute divorce without getting these issues resolved?

You must have a claim for ED pending prior to the divorce being entered or you will lose your rights to the same upon divorce.