Protecting ED rights

Trial for Absolute Divorce is on 16 Apr. I want nothing. There is a jointly owned house that may cause a problem later. What is the simplest way to protect my rights if this becomes an issue later. I’m guessing I could file a ED claim? Is there some other way? Is this DIY feasible. Is this something you folks could do on the $199/mo plan?

Yes, if you want to preserve your right to having the court divide the property in equitable distribution, you will need to have the claim pending at the time the divorce. Otherwise, you lose your right to file the claim and property will be divided as titled. Rosen Online can assist with providing you with forms and answering your questions on filing and how to proceed with your claim.