Absolute Divorce


I have filed the affidavit of service with the court and they have given me a court date. Is it necessary to file a motion for summary or just a plan judgment for the judge to sign on the hearing date?


You may attend the hearing without filing a motion for summary judgment. You will be required to testify briefly regarding the allegations contained in your complaint before the divorce will be granted.