Access and Ownership of marital home

My wife has taken possesion of our marital home and has taken away my access. I am stuck with the bills plus all the marital furniture is still in the home. I already have read the guidelines on ED, but I want to know how I can get my wife out of the marital home and have it awarded to me. I am retired and in the process of changing careers so I do not want to buy another place and go through the finance jungle again. Do I initiate a mediation where I can offer my wife a larger percentage of my assets to get her of the Deed? If she doesn’t agreed with my offers then would a court order to sell be my only option? Finally, because of her actions would mediation still be an option?