If someone finds the following between their spouse and a 3rd party, does this necessarily mean there was an affair in terms of aa/cc or alimony award?
- phone records, several times daily for years
- text and picture messages (not the content but the fact that there were these exchanges)
- a picture of them kissing
- evidence via phone records that the spouse was not traveling on business when they said they were, and was instead in the 3rd party’s home town (about 5 times)
- admission by the spouse that they were in fact traveling together although they say they were traveling with others and those others were in the hotel with them
Could the spouse get away with saying it was just an emotional affair and not a physical one? Would this distinction matter in terms of alimony, aa/cc claims on the 3rd party?