Alienation of Affection/Not NC Resident

Alienation of affection and criminal conversation are torts that must occur in NC. You either had to have sex in NC or send an e-mail into NC or spend time with person in NC or telephone calls in NC. If you did not have any contact in NC ( phone, e-mail, text, or physical presence) this action should not survive

The state in which I reside does not have Alienation of Affection or Criminal Conversation Laws, and I am NOT a resident of NC. However, I am being sued for these in the state of NC (I was served while visiting relatives in NC over the holidays). Which laws prevail?