Alienation of affection

Can I file for this if we were not married but lived together and have kids together? Also what rights do I have a to ask him to keep the other wowan away from my children in writting? He left us for the women next door, her kids played with my kids and stayed the night, dinner everything. He brought her around them the first weekend he had them and my kids came back to me upset and confused.

You do not have an action for alienation of affection if you were not married.

You can bring a custody claim and ask the judge to order he not be allowed to bring the children around her. You can ask him to limit their exposure to him, but you can’t make him agree.