Amendment to Perm CS Order

My Ex wife’s lawyer filed an order for Perm CS last week. The order was never sent to me for review. I received my copy in the mail and found many inaccurate statements, blatant lies, and certain things I would never agree too. How can I have this order amended and the lawyer has to be accountable in some way. She just wrote up whatever she wanted and filed it without ever consulting with me.

Are you sure the Order has been signed by the judge and filed? Or was it sent to you for review?

Absolutely. The order was stamped and signed by Judge Sasser.

You should have been give a copy of the Order prior to the same begin entered. You may file a motion under Rule 60 for relief from judgment.