Ammended Divorce Complaint

I did a do-it yourself divorce. all the paperwork is correct, however. I filed, 1 day too early and now i need to file an “Ammended Divorce Complaint” and “Verification” Can you please tell me what these are and how I can go about getting this done?

It is the exact same document, except it says “amended complaint” at the top.

Thank you, that is very helpful.

You are very welcome.