Any help please

Have you tried legal aid?

P.S. Please feel free to bring up this or any other topic on our live call-in show every Wednesday at 11:00 a.m. EST. Visit radio.rosen.com for details

Helena M. Nevicosi
Attorney with Rosen Law Firm

4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.787.6668 main phone
919.787.6361 main fax

Charlotte Office
301 McCullough Drive
Suite 510
Charlotte, NC 28262
Main Phone: (704)307.4600
Main Fax: (704) 9343.0044

Sutton Station
5826 Fayetteville Rd. Suite 205
Durham, NC 27713
Phone: (919) 321-0780

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service only, a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action. The information posted on this forum is available for public viewing and is not intended to create an attorney client relationship with any individual. These answers are provided for informational purposes only, a person should consult with their own individual legal counsel before taking any action that could affect their legal rights or obligations.

she beat me to them

at this point i am indagent becuase of this
i have been sleeping in my vehihcle

i am disabled and depended on her income and health insurance

now she is going to cut me off our insurance[:(]

Your first step is to file a claim for alimony, what county do you live in?

P.S. Please feel free to bring up this or any other topic on our live call-in show every Wednesday at 11:00 a.m. EST. Visit radio.rosen.com for details

Helena M. Nevicosi
Attorney with Rosen Law Firm

4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.787.6668 main phone
919.787.6361 main fax

Charlotte Office
301 McCullough Drive
Suite 510
Charlotte, NC 28262
Main Phone: (704)307.4600
Main Fax: (704) 9343.0044

Sutton Station
5826 Fayetteville Rd. Suite 205
Durham, NC 27713
Phone: (919) 321-0780

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service only, a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action. The information posted on this forum is available for public viewing and is not intended to create an attorney client relationship with any individual. These answers are provided for informational purposes only, a person should consult with their own individual legal counsel before taking any action that could affect their legal rights or obligations.

thank you very much for your reply.

i am in bruswick county…

i am disabled and have no income. my wife was my primary source of income.
i have a case pending my disability with social security.
i have degenrated disk disease and cannot work because i am in constant paine. i have to take morphene and lortab for the paine.
i also suffer from un controlled panic attacks which cause me to pass of on ocations.

i have to take 3 1mg xanax dialy
and 400 mg seraqual dialy…

my wife never brought it to my attention that she wanted to leave me
i found out in an email that she sent one of her friends and she forwarded it to me.

agian thanks for your reply

i dont even know were to begin.

on nov 2 i came home from band practice. my wife helped me un load the band equipment. she siad she was going to the store so i told her i would go with her. she siad no…now she never told me anything like that before so i knew something was wrong. i askek her many times what was wrong and she finally told me that she was leaving me.

after many times me asking her why she stated if i dont get out of her way she would hurt me or get some one to hurt me. she stated that she knows how to do it.

i was diagnosed with degenerated disk deseas in my spine. i am in constant pain. all you have to do is push my head a cirtian way and it causes excrutiating pain.

my son and a friend of his was coming around the corner and just as i turned my head to see who it was she pushed my head back which caused my nerves to be pintched and dropped me to the ground. after that she left.

my son helped me up and brought me to the house. later that night i cheked my email and found a letter that she forwarded to a friend stating that she was going to put a protection order agianst me.

i called the sheriffs department and they advised me to go to the court and file a protection order agianst her so i did that the next morning.
4 hours later after i went home i was served a protection order from her.
the judge at the time gave me the home.

one week later before we went to court she called my sons home trying to get me to drop my charges agianst her.
we went to court the next day and i asked the judge for a continuance so that i can seek and attorney.
so the judge continued the case for two weeks.

during that two weeks i could not find an attorney because they all wanted too much money. i finally did find an attoerney that i could afford. i found him two days prior to the next court hearing on the ex partes.

during the two weeks my wife shut the electric off,the phone and cable service and she was going to shut the water off.
she had her sister call my cell phone and relayed messages from my wife.

so i got my phone records, the records from the electric company stating she had the servises terminated.
i also had medical records from two seperate doctors stating my disability.
i had a document from our realitor stating that we purchased our home together but was advised to put it into my wifes name because of my credit at the time.
i also had documents stating when i was working at the time before my disability.

we finally went back to court…
she had an attorny…at the time her attorney served me with a marital distribution summons.
when her attorny and i spoke i told him that i would drop my protection order if she would.
he told me that she wanted the house and i told him that the house belonged to both of us
and that she can buy me out or sell it because we where married at the time when we purchased it.
he told me no that she used her dads inheritance to put the down payement of the home and that we will go with the trial now.

i went in front of the judge and pleaded that he give me another week because i found an attorney and needed a week to finish retianing him. i also stated that i was under the influance of seregual, xanax,morphine and lortab for my pain and angsiaty dis order.
i was not compitant to stand trial agianst an attorney.
the judge denide me those rights and went on with the trial.

when it came to me producing any of my evidance to show that i was disabled, the documents about my wife shutting the utilities i was denide showing any evidance what so ever.

i was removed from the home and she was able to move back in and continue with her protection order.
i believe my civil rights where violated in this case.

i cannot find an attorny that i can afford.
i am legally disabled and if anyone nows of a bro bono attorny that can help me with this case please let me know.
i am in brunswick county north carolina.

this story goes back from when i caught her son stealing my pain medications.
i believe she wanted me out of the home to move her son back in.

also at our trial i was served with a distribution of marital assets. it stated that i am not disabled
but i am. it also stated that she wants the home with out splitting it up or selling it.

i have 18 days to file an answer but as i stated i do not and cannot afford an atterney

please some one help me. i am homeless because of this ive been totally dependant of my wifes income

she is cutting me off our health insurance too
we purchased a home together and she is trying to get it all
i am mentally icompitant to stand for myself in court