Aoa & cc



Greetings. Yes, you can use cell phone records in court, but you will need to send her a subpoena for the records as well as send the cellular company a subpoena for the records - make sure to give plenty of time since large corporations tend to take time to comply with subpoenas in my experience.

It is unlikely that anyone’s work phone records can be obtained and used - mainly because of expense. All documents you request, you must be willing to pay for.

I don’t know about what you are asking for days to reply or what the reply would be too. If you could ask that question in another, more specific way, that may help.

By the way, “the guilty one” is not all that imaginative. How about “low down rotten cheating scoundrel” or something fun like that? At least we should have a fun name for the forum, right?

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney with Rosen Divorce
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.787.6668 main phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

10925 David Taylor Drive, Suite 100
Charlotte, North Carolina 28262
704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax


The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.


Me again I want to thank you so much for this site I wish I seen this a lot sooner. This is truley a great site to learn off of.
My question is The guilty one has the papers can I have the guilty ones cell phone reacords used in court? and what about my spouses cell and work phones can they too be used in court. How many days does the guilty one have to give a reply and if no reply from the guilty one what happens now?
Thamk you so much