AofA/Criminal conversation - is there a case?

Can a wife sue a third party for alienation of affection or criminal conversation if: (1) the wife and her husband have reconciled since the affair; (2) there is proof that the husband had prior affair(s) before he was with the paramour; or (3) there was no attempt or suggestion from the paramour to try to end the marriage?

If you have reconciled there is no claim for alienation of affection, as the affection in the marriage has not been destroyed. You may have a case for criminal conversation however, if you can prove the paramour had sex with your husband.