Biased PC has set judicial hearing

I have a very biased PC and he has set a judicial hearing to resolve an issue that has nothing to do with my daughter, am I required to attend it? How do I make my case with a judge or what he determines a punishment, contempt or anger classes?

If you are served with notice of hearing, you need to attend the hearing. If you fail to attend, the case will be heard without you presenting your side. I can’t say what a judge will do in any particular situation, especially without knowing the facts in the case or what the hearing is related to.