Birth Control issue

If it states in the custody agreement that I need to reimburse my ex for out-of-pocket medical expenses including medication - due to my beliefs - can I refuse to pay for birth control for my minor daughter?

Thank you.

Unless the agreement/order gives you discretion in what you reimburse your ex-spouse for or the term “medication” is defined within the agreement/order and excludes birth control, then you likely will have to reimburse that cost to your ex-spouse if it’s reasonable to believe that birth control could be considered “medication” in your agreement/order.