My ex let our child's health insurance lapse

My ex and I have our child support and custody arranged through our separation agreement. It states that we will each pay 1/2 of the cost of our son’s health insurance and that she will maintain the policy. I include my portion in the child support payment which I have never ever missed. I just learned that our child no longer has health insurance bc she quit paying it 4 mos ago. Our child has a condition that requires medication and specialist visits. His medication costs about $600/month with insurance. What can I do? I imagine getting in front of a judge will take quite a bit of time. In the meantime, my child has no medicine. What can I do?

Since there is no court order in place, you can file a lawsuit for child support. While you do have an agreement in place, you still have the ability to to file for child support. Alternatively, you can file for breach of contract as she is not complying with your separation agreement.