Can fiance get c/s reduced?

My fiance and I had a baby boy 3 weeks ago. He has kid from prior relationship he pays cs on. The cs is based on when he worked 2 ft jobs and ex had no job so its very high, as in about 40% of his current monthly earnings. Now fiance is working one job ft as other job went under and ex is working ft too. With him earning less, our new son, and ex working could he file and get cs reduced? He has told ex she needs to let cse know she is employed but she refuses to saying cse has no rights to know and she will keep getting what she wants.

To modify child support, you have to show a substantial change in circumstances. The facts as you have presented them make it sound like there has been enough changes to warrant a modification of child support. Your fiancé should have a consultation with an attorney in your area to discuss the facts and determine how to proceed.