Can I sue the girl friend

Dear drc4521:

You cannot sue her without money. Focus first on equitable distribution, alimony, and child support. If your husband obtains a divorce before you settle all issues concerning property or alimony, you may lose your rights ENTIRELY to obtain what you are entitled to. Find a way to retain an attorney and move forward. Best of luck.

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney at Law
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 200
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

My husband of 28 years threw me out and now has moved another women in our home that was paid for before we seperated. All of my personal things other that 5 bags of clothes that the sheriff department let me take was left there. She has threw all of my kids and my stuff out so she can move her things in. Can I sue her. HELP