Can I use the Rosen Law Firm?

Dear Stand_up_for_your_rights:

Greetings. Yes, we may be able to assist you, especially since it sounds like your matter can be handled through the drafting of a separation agreement. I do not believe you will ever need to go to court. Best of luck.

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney at Law
4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 200
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607

The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

I live in Orange County and work at SAS in Wake County.

I’d like to use Rosen but am concerened about any possible locality issues legal or otherwise.


Stand Up