Can you help me?


Hi Linda4338
First change the locks on the house then remove all his stuff he has left and cnnnot comeback to the house. Get a order for CS if he does come back he will go to jail for dead beat parent. Then move on one year one day then its over. Why do you need a lawyer for just file it yourself he cannot do anything about it. Look into the laws a little and you find out all you need to get this done and the paper work. This is cut and dry.
Hope the best for you


Dear linda4338:

Greetings. How long have you been separated?

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney with Rosen Law Firm

4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.787.6668 main phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

301 McCullough Drive Suite 510
Charlotte, North Carolina 28262
704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax

1829 East Franklin Street, Bldg 600
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
919.321.0780 main phone
919.787.6668 main fax


The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.


I want to know how to get a divorce from my husband as soon as possible.How much will it cost me?We have two daughters together but he does not see or speak with them.He has went to Mexico and said he was not coming back to the USA.He doesn’t help support his daughters.
I also have a restraining order against him for domestic violence. What can I do to get this divorce?I do not speak with him at all.