Changing Custody -

My 11 year old daughter has been living with her mom in NC. She is coming to live with me this school year in SC. My questions is if my ex-wife and I draft up an agreement that states she is coming to live with me for this school year and will be with her mom for visitation on breaks and weekends and that we agree that I do not pay child support while she is with me for school is that legal??

If she signs the agreement, it should be binding, but if there is a current court order in place, you would be better served by modifying that order, so there isn’t a discrepancy about which one is in effect.