Child custody not being followed by ex-spouse

My ex-wife is not following our separation agreement with regard to the child custody schedule. Our agreement was not part of a court order, not part of a decree, but rather a signed and notarized contract. Is my only recourse to file a lawsuit for breach of contract? I am not working with an attorney.

You should file a new action for child custody. If you aren’t using an attorney, you should consider using Rosen Online where we can assist you with providing forms and answering more detailed questions for a monthly subscription charge.