Child Support and Custody

I am getting an absolute divorce. How do I handle child support and custody concerns. The children are with me in NC, the father comes down
south to visit but there have been few overnights. He earns double my income. He pays for health insurance premiums and school expenses.

If you are in agreement on custody, you could try to get him to enter a child custody consent order that simply details out what the visitation schedule will be. Then, once the order is entered in court, you can go to child support enforcement, and they will assist you in getting child support based on the child support guidelines. You can run our child support calculator to get an idea of what his obligation would be.