Child support and job loss

My ex and I have about equal custody and I make more than her so I have to pay her CS. I just lost my job last week(but get severance til Feb 15). We
do not go through CSE.
What do I do now? Do I file a modifcation of support? What about the fact that she would now probably have to pay me support. Is there something else I file? How soon would I file this as
I still am getting severance til Feb 15th?

You should file the motion to modify as soon as possible so that you can get in for a hearing as soon as possible. State in your motion that your severance expires on Feburary 15th so that if the judge puts an order reducing the child support, it goes retroactive to 2/15.