Child Support Based On Custody Order That's Not Being Followed


I have a custody order that was created years ago when my child was very young. I also was ordered to pay some child support per month using worksheet B and the amount of overnights agreed upon in the order. My child is now a teenager and has been living with me 100% of the time for months, but due to the court order, I’m still paying the other parent monthly. Is there a way for me to get this child support cancelled without going through the entire process of modifying the custody order? She does not want to go over there at all anymore overnight (she’s fine with visits but they haven’t even seen each other in months) but I was told if tried to modify the court order she’d most likely be ordered to at least go every other weekend, and we want to avoid that.