Child support for a child about to turn 18

I have a child who is about to turn 18 in 10 months. She will still be in high school when this happens, am i obliged to continue to pay this to the mother after this point?

Not a Lawyer

Unless specifically spelled out differently in the divorce most of the time you have to pay child support until the child has reached both the age of 18 and has graduated HS or dropped out of HS.

The duration of child support is usually until the child turns 18, but it can last until 20 if the child is still enrolled in high school and making progress towards graduating.