CS when child is not in school

Recently my daughter stopped going to high school. She is 16 and plans to get her GED. Am I obligated to continue the child support?

You are obligated to pay child support until your child reaches age 18, or if she is still in high school and making satisfactory progress towards graduation, until she is 20.