Child Support I live in SC Father resides in NC

My ex husband has not paid child support for 15 months. He currently resides in North Carolina and I reside in South Carolina with my children. Who will handle the chld support case NC or SC? I have submitted paperwork to CSE here in SC but just wondering what the next step will be. Also, my ex has stated that he does not have to pay child support if he does not want to see the kids. Yes, he winner! IS this true?

It depends on where the child support order was entered to begin with. If it was not SC, it also depends on whether when CSE in SC files a motion to register the order for enforcement if they also register it for modification.

It is not true that his obligation to provide support is alleviated if he opts to not see the children. He has a duty to support regardless of his choice to pursue visitation.