Ex Wife moving to North Carolina

My ex-wife wants to move to North Carolina with our two children. I know that the cost of living is cheaper in North Carolina than out here in California. My biggest concern is that with the amount of child support I am paying I will not be able to fly out and see them as much as I would like. My ex-wife is self employed and stated that she would have to come back to California about once a month to “take care of her buisness”. If she does end up moving out there what would I have to do in order to have my current child support/custody order taken over by North Carolina.

The order would need to be registered in NC, but support would be calculated according to the state where you, the payor, lives.