Child support - new partner's income

If the non-custodial parent who pays child support either remarries or moves in with significant other, will his new partner’s income be factored into the child support amount? (his ex lost her job and now demands more money)

No. The new spouse does not have an obligation to support the child so his/her income will not be inclulded in the calculation.