Child Support Records

My fiance’ is about to have a adminstration review for modification for child support. We need to bring with us records of child support payments made to the mother for the last 5 years. We have a lot of the back documentation but there are some missing receipts.

I was told that we can subpoena the mother’s bank statements. Does child services have the right to subpoena or do we have to have a lawyer request them?

Thank you,

You may have a subpoena issued by the clerk.