Child support

My husband has been divorced since 2007 and is getting ready to do a Child Support modification for his 2 kids born of that marriage. Will my income be considered?

They have shared custody with close to 50/50 time with the kids. I was wondering if we suspect illegal activities in the househould (Ex: drug use) as well as potential welfare fraud, what action would we take to prove this? Would a PI be able to assist with this and if so is it admissable?

Your income is not considered.

If you suspect the mother’s home is dangerous you may hire a PI to conduct surveillance, PI reports are admissible in court if the PI is present to testify regarding the contents of the report. Photos taken by the PI can also be introduced as evidence.