Child support

Dear jumponhangon:

Greetings. What an interesting and odd name by the way. They will either use zero or impute her with income if she can work. If she can work, then they will use her last income or minimum wage on a 40 hour week and impute child care costs, etc. Thank you.

Janet L. Fritts
Attorney with Rosen Law Firm

4101 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 500
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
919.787.6668 main phone
919.256.1665 direct fax

301 McCullough Drive Suite 510
Charlotte, North Carolina 28262
704.644.2831 main voice
704.307.4595 main fax

1829 East Franklin Street, Bldg 600
Chapel Hill, NC 27514
919.321.0780 main phone
919.787.6668 main fax


The response posted above is based upon the limited factual information made available and is not intended as a full and complete response to the question. The only reliable manner to obtain complete and adequate legal advice is to consult with an attorney, fully explain your situation, and allow the attorney sufficient opportunity to research the applicable law and facts required to render an accurate opinion. The basic information provided above is intended as a public service but a full discussion with an attorney should be undertaken before taking any action.

i have a friend that is married. he sleeped with another girl and she had a child. he also has two children at home. she doesnt work and hasnt in the past 5 years. she lives at home with her disabled mother. she is on medicare and so is the baby. she is also on wic… the county has contacted him for child support. he has no prolem paying what he needs but wants to know how they will determine child support if she has no income. she does not work by her own choice. also will he be required to pay back the county for any thing they have paid for the child…

Connie Hall