Child suppot


I currently have full custody of my daughter which is 16 years old. Her father pays $240 a month which he make twice as much as I do. I have never had an increase in child support. He does not pay for anything beside the child support no health, dental insurance, clothing, and etc. I have asked him for an increase in child support but he has not given me an answer. What should I do?


Do not waste time like I did! Go to CSE and pay the $25 and get it increased. You will only regret it later if you don’t. Do not wait on an answer from your ex just file the paperwork because if you leave it up to him believe me he will not pay more! Do it for you and your child and dont hear any bull sob stories he tells you just let CSE handle it and tell your ex to tell it to them.