Consent Order for QDRO?

My divorce is final. The basic terms of the QDRO were included in the separation agreement, which was incorporated in the summary judgement. Can I use a Consent Order to get the QDRO signed by the judge or does it need to be a Motion?

The QDRO is an order (qualified domestic relations order). Once you have it drafted and both parties have signed you should then set the matter for entry of order, this is a very short hearing in which the order will be presented to the judge for his or her signature. The next step is to obtain a certified true copy from the clerk’s office to send to the plan.