Continuance Question

I have a court date for a modification of child support on Monday 8/29 at 1pm. My ex called me today to say she won’t be there as she called and got a continuance. Is this possible to get a continuance two days before the court date, on the phone, without notifying me - the plaintiff?

Yes, it is possible. Sometimes continuances are granted on the phone, depending on the county and the circumstances. I would call the Clerk’s office and confirm the continuance.