Correct wording

if you want a clause in the SA, that would say that if the supporting spouse does does not pay the aliminony that is stated in the SA, what wording additional would be put in the SA to say that the supporting spouse can be sued for breach of contract and that,the supporting spouse will pay the depedents attys fees if that dependent spouse has to take legal action against the supporting spouse.

Drafting the language for Separation Agreements is beyond the scope of this forum. You may want to check out the sample Agreement provided on the site for guidance. You will be looking for a waiver of alimony paragraph and a paragraph dealing with attorney’s fees in the event of breach.